Advanced MP3 Manager is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-02-24. The program can be installed on Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Advanced MP3 Manager is an MP3 audio file manager and playlist organizer.
If you have over 100 MP3 (MPEG-3) audio files, then Advanced MP3 Manager can help by
automatically scanning your hard drive and organizing the files by artist, album and genre.
The programs main features:
Manage your MP3 files on a drive:
- find all MP3 files on a drive or at a given path;
- find MP3 files matching your ID3Tag criteria, both ID3v1Tag and ID3v2Tag are supported;
- AutoScan predefined folder for any new files;
- fast and easy organizing files on a drive, according to specified options;
- mass-renaming files, using predefined formats.
Create and manage your own MP3 collection:
- organize files in collection automatically by artist, album, or by genre;
- very rich and user-friendly drag and drop interface, notably to construct a playlist;
- drag and drop files or folders from Windows Explorer;
- remove dead links in your collection;
- move files or folders, sort files in folders of your collection by title or filename. Undo and Redo last action.
Edit MP3 Tags:
- edit ID3v1Tag and ID3v2Tag both: Title, Artist, Album, Year, Genre, Comment.
Play or Enqueue your MP3 collection using your favorite player:
- send your selection into the playlist via Enqueue or Play to your favorite MP3 player;
- autodetecting installed MP3 player;
- playlist file managment (M3U, PLS). Add, remove, sort files into the playlist.
Support most popular operating systems:
- runs under Win9x/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Advanced MP3 Manager (version 1.5) has a file size of 809.86 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 172 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.